Saturday 28 September 2013

In the lap of the gods

10 days damn where did the time go? I had so many ideas but work has sucked the life out of me and I really could not be bothered, not in a bad way, it's been an ok time no drama, just couldn't kick start the will to live, lets see what I can muster before bed and the day that beckons with the sunrise is a day I have waited for months so it had better be a good one!

Bus seat bingo continued and I had a blog to conclude, it didn't happen, lets just take it as read that yes the bitch was as mad as a box of frogs! back on the plague carrier this week so you never know there could be some excitement in the future as I don't intend to wait another 10 days before I blog!

Motivation has been sadly lacking, I cannot pin point the cause (well I can but I really shouldn't wait for a lottery win) I'm treating each day as though it really is just another day, today we had a few things to do, which we did and the eldest came to visit bringing the grandsons the eldest was happy to see me and the youngest slept farted and got fed, but I'm not sure that I have actually seen him awake yet! As usual a twist in the tail was soon detected and batted back at a fair rate of knots (erm fuck off!).  The old man of the house has had me worried and full of happiness at the same time I love the look on his face even though he fades a little each day, with his hearing and eyesight suffering and him getting thinner and I'm really not sure how the hell he holds himself up on his back legs either, there's been a couple of times I have come down and thought he had gone off to chase rabbits in the clouds, damn he's good at playing dead!

A day off on Friday so I took the family out on Thursday night and we ended up in a 50's themed diner and it was fab just as well we didn't stay in the local spoons as the pint of the black stuff lasted all of three minutes, the food was fab and I even went and had a pud ( I know me a fat bastard with my reputation) hell I even left a tip will I go back? yes I think I will, I really did enjoy it so much it made a lovely change and it was nice for us to interact as a family unit instead as three individuals!

A visit to  the Krakens today to do a good deed made me happy and unhappy all at the same time, happy that I can help in a small way, unhappy at the thought of the little shits who think it's funny to egg an old woman's house, if I could find your grand parents house it wouldn't be eggs I'd be flinging it would either be shit or your body parts! nobody deserves to be treat like that you don't know her if anybody deserves to through eggs it should be me but I'm not that kind of guy!

Home tonight to chill and have a few drinkie poo's (it's a marathon not a sprint) we have a cunning plan all set for tomorrow (yeah I know it is probably going to go a stray) even the wife is intending to have a couple of drinks (that should be interesting) what more can you ask for? good food, good drink, good friends and Bessie and The Zinc Buckets in a lovely little venue in a lovely location I can guarantee it's going to get messy! At least I will start the day with a fully cooked breakfast, you have to do these things properly you know!

The numbers have been very good, numbers quite steady and some great comments from a few nutters from around the world and you can tell when you have some one new reading as old blogs crop up in the stats, hello to whoever, welcome to the weird and wonderful that is this blog, treatment for my condition is still not forthcoming although I will say I have been reasonably happy with my lot, feeling loved and generally sleeping well, there's no complaints from this sad little boy, the name game is in play as the last few have been reasonably easy I thought it quite funny that the last one was won by somebody from Canada and nobody from the north east got it, get off candy crush you varmints hahahaha, the next blog should be a good one as it shall be a descriptive walk through all the shenanigan's of tomorrow and with more trips planned for the coming weeks there should be a smorgasbord of cunning stunts in the coming weeks.

So I bid you all goodnight eeeeh it seems like an age since I saw G and E and well just about everybody else I really can't wait, and I do intend to make it up to a certain guitar player who saw the dark side the last time we were out and he helped me through a very bad day, a hearty thank you will be given tomorrow, so live long and eat cheese and I will be back before you can shake a stick at what ever you would shake a stick at, until then Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment