Tuesday 3 January 2023

All Shook Up.

 

The name game is in play but its an album title so that should make it easier for you all.

Today I was attacked, sounds messy, it could have been, but the more I think about it I’m not sure, here is the tale of woe! I returned to work today, I’m a bus wanker and I expected to see lots of unhappy faces, there was three of us, so for once the bus ran on time and I even managed to get the earlier bus to my place of work, it doesn’t drop me off at the doors, like my usual bus, but I don’t mind the hike its not that far (feels like it at times).

I had a list and I literally wanted to crack on, headphones on and heads down, I cracked on until lunch time, I didn’t make small talk, its frowned upon allegedly, well only for those not in the click (I’m not in the click) Lunch was eaten, it was a simple sandwich put together by my fair hands, it was adequate, but not special, I wasn’t inspired either making it or eating it, I cracked on some more, I then headed out to catch peeps up to no good, it was sparse pickings my reputation is ruined peeps know my routine coming back off the holidays, but I enjoyed seeing people, people who help and play the game nicely, I kept walking and was soon in the centre of town, I had done more than I thought I would  have so I decided to head to the hills, back home to Gimpsville!

I had just missed the bus so decided to wait at the stop there was a few people but not tons, the line grew and then I saw the troglodytes at the base of the hill, the biggest I thought at first was drunk or off his face with something else, there were two others following in his wake but I was simply praying that they weren’t getting on my bus. They were making huge waves through people, the biggest causing chaos, the others appeared to be apologising to the destroyed masses, I didn’t think that at the time I simply thought “NUGGET”

Then around the corner came my chariot, and all of a sudden there was a lot of people crowding forward, it was like fans hiding outside a hotel as Kiss pull in to book in (ancient history maybe another blog) anyway I manged to get back to my rightful place at the front when the troglodytes pushed through the queue, to be honest I wasn’t taking any notice as I was trying to retrieve my ticket for the machine, when I was sent sprawling into the side of the bus, unfortunately I had my air buds in my hand as they were in the way of my ticket in  my jacket pocket, if I had known I was going to sent flying I would have simply thrown them in the road, save the pratt a task, they went flying and landed under the bus, my retort was a little blue, I hadn’t realised that it was the giant troglodyte, I was annoyed and slightly sore, as it was my dodgy shoulder that had been shoved, I then tried to retrieve the air buds and I was on my hands and knees under the bus, I didn’t see goliath taking offence at my witty retort, thankfully after much scrambling on the floor I retrieved my stuff, the bus driver was helpful (strange that) and as I got on the bus I saw the other two Neanderthals giving the big lad a slap (or two) and talking fiercely, on reflection I think they were trying to get him under control, as I sat down one of the ladies who had helped me said that he had been coming back to have a go at me when the other two took control and ushered him off the path towards the  garden area out of the way, I hadn’t seen this but if he had come back when I was on the floor trying to retrieve my gear he would have easily kicked me to death. Sorry but did I say how bloody big he was, oh yes he was MASSIVE!

As I reflected on the way home, was he drunk or was he on an illegal substance, there is a local gated community (prison) quite close to where I get my bus and the first thing they do is get rat arsed, but it was the other two and how they responded, it was like they were trying to  herd cats uphill literally, was he an outpatient, were the other two carers, and I use the term loosely, there is a mental health facility on the route home were they trying to get him on the bus to get him there, he definitely didn’t want to get on the bus, and he was angry, really angry as he trooped up the hill it gave me cause for concern thinking please god let me get on and get the hell out of his way, they were giving him some tough love out the public eye, maybe he needed it, again as I reflected on the ride home, I am way too old for this shit, he would have ripped me limb from limb, and these days I couldn’t fight my way out of a paper bag, actually make that a wet paper bag! I do the journey there and back every day, I hope if he is a client of the mental health facility, that he doesn’t remember me, oops!

What is actually going on in the world people are generally just so aggressive all the time, you see people all the time in the news, simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time, today that was very nearly me, beware they walk amongst us! I’m fine just a little sore, but I am most days so it’s nothing new, I hadn’t intended to write this blog as I had intended to something different, something I hadn’t done before (and still haven’t) that one might rear its head by the weekend, fingers crossed.

So, there you have it I told you I have the bit between my teeth, I have also been collating ideas, I had a great one in my head as I drifted off to sleep last night and in my head I said I would remember it, what I do remember is a voice in the back of my head shouting “DUMBASS” yes you guessed it I forgot it, ah well you win some you lose some, so once more a blog arrives like a ninja in the night I hope you enjoy it, but watch the skies for more incoming keep spreading the disease as the last one did great numbers, here’s hoping that this one will do the same, so until the next one…………….Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment