Sunday 1 July 2018

Hot in The Shade


I have been missing that all-important spark. I’m blaming the weather, I hate the heat, give me rain any day!

This last year feels like it has been on permanent fast forward, I can’t believe that the first six months is all ready over! It has been one long noisy ride so far this year, I can’t believe that writing has actually been my saving grace, although at the moment the well seems to have run dry.

I have been feeling perfectly irrelevant and simply being amused at the human condition, at the shared minutiae of life, it now simply feels some kind of shallow luxury, we need some rain as I’m starting to hate the world and that’s not what I want, so here is a short one simply to get the log jam moving and the next one is a historical one………. incoming!

I’m hoping that this will be the start of something good, I could certainly do with some light in my life, so until the next time ………………...Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment