Saturday 27 August 2016

Onwards

This is not the blog I have been working on, this is just a brief note, a stay of execution you could say, so that I can tell the world that I love my wife, we have been together 25 years and we have been through some good and some bad times but we have always been there for each other, sometimes high sometimes low, we argue, we bitch, we moan but guess what we still love each other.

I know I have been a milestone these last couple of years and sometimes you would rather cry than smile, but you always have picked me up and this my way of being thankful,a small way of saying I will be there to pick you up, even when people let you down, you know I will be there for you, (actually that probably isn't helping) but you know what I mean.

I promise I will always do my best for you and our children and our grandchildren hell even the Kraken, I feel as though I have dragged you away from a mainstream population, but I promise I will do everything in my power to make things better.............Cliché

The next blog should be here on Monday depends on how I feel when I get up, and so as always ......onwards until the next time ............Toodles!

And yes the name game is in play!

No comments:

Post a Comment