Sunday 21 August 2016

Telephone Line


Did I mention that the wife broke her phone, did I mention that she had to use mine for seven days and that she used it more in seven days then I had in an entire two years, we were counting down to getting a new phone, I was contemplating simply using my works phone but that would have meant that I was connected to work 24/7 365days and the wife wasn’t happy about that, neither was I, if I’m being honest, I don’t converse with a lot of people not sure why I simply don’t, I have a lot of friends I don’t think I’m very much a talker (unless you set me off about music) I only have a mobile so the wife can check up on me for 24 hours (sins of the previous husband) hey ho if that what she needs to do (get a life Mrs).

So anyway she drops her phone and the phone splits from the corner (oops) she then turns into the Pyscho bitch from hell it’s as if she has had her hand chopped off as well as her ear ripped from head (good god woman it’s just a phone) I thought she was a member of the Borg Collective, resistance was futile, after a healthy dose of Valium, I explained she could actually use mine, this brought her off the ceiling, we were going to have to call an exorcist after all.

We then went through seven days of hell, even though she had my phone and boy did she use it I checked the log, she damn nearly melted the battery (LOL) maybe that’s why I have so many issues, it’s good to talk, we spent seven days checking what she wanted, as always she wanted to be like the sheep and have a Banana (work it out I won’t advertise for them)  looking at all the packages all the deals, twisting her insides to pulp worrying over her deal, I took all of two minutes, nothing wrong with the phone I had after two years, just that’s the nature of the beast, I was downsizing my package to keep the wife as close to her package as possible, I was also going with a Microsoft phone similar to what I have for work possibly the best phone I have ever had, mind you I am a luddite, but you already knew that.

The wife and daughter turn up at the allotted time we go to the shop, I thought the wife was going to burst into tears she was so happy, I actually got the better deal because the actual phone I wanted wasn’t available online (where I was doing my reconnaissance for the new deal) in the shop the helpful chap said ah we don’t do that line online but we do in store, a result for a change, I’m so lucky I would fall into a barrel of nipples and I would come out sucking a thumb!

So here we are six days after the event and the wife is still seventh heaven, me I’m ok but at the end of the day it’s just a phone, I thought I would do a little blog as I’m working up to do something epic and its taking a little longer than I thought and Now Hear This 2 has to come first, the wife’s at work all day so today shall be music and reading along with a small number of chores I have a hell hound at my feet a shit load of reading materials and a boat load of music. for me that’s a good day I know I ain’t going outside but hey ho one step at a time right? So until next time watch the skies and keep spreading the disease………...Toodles

No comments:

Post a Comment