Monday 25 February 2013

Raging Silence

As I sat on the plague carrier to work this morning I realised I had to give myself a shake and get on with life the universe and everything that goes with it!

I know this has been the longest (official) break between blogs and I have received (thanks folks) a number of folks asking how I am doing .....and I don't really know how to answer, I have a million and one ideas floating in my head but not the slightest inclination to put them to paper so to speak. Have I been depressed (like normal) and I have to admit no I haven't, I feel as though in reality that I have actually been sulking and slightly petulant! 

I have had a number of issues nothing major or blog worthy but something that has log jammed my life as a whole, generally not happy but nothing that I can put a finger on, I probably do know, but I'm probably not eloquent enough to vent my spleen and it would just cause me issues further on down the line. Issues that I can well do without as there is enough crap cluttering my existence for me to add to the ever growing pile. My writing had been going so well ( when you consider I intend to send the new book to the publishers this Thursday hahahaha) and I have quite a bit to review and revise, oh deep joy my insides are saying but it's better than leaping from a tall building.

Family issues are the same (as shit as ever) and I would really like to give them all a bloody shake (ooops might have just hit on the problem) I don't ask for much, just a little happiness on a consistent basis, I don't need lots of money (cough cough splutter) but there are times I wish I could be a heartless bastard (not in my nature I'm afraid ...nice guys do finish last!) and just think of me and sod the world, but no I will pick up my shackles and carry on.

So once I get sorted with all my chores and anything else that can be thrown my way I intend to blog and write my little heart out! so don't say you lot haven't been warned you really do need to be careful about what you all wish for, so incoming and watch the skies and any other shite I have a tendency to waffle it's all on its way big stylee so until then .....Toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment