Saturday 16 February 2013

Bring back yesterday

Yesterday was pretty good, well for a work day it was, today though already I'm bored, disgruntled, pissed off and in a right one according to whoever you ask, you can pick which ever one you want, to be on honest it is what it is, I have reason to believe I have never controlled my own destiny so live with it, I know I have to!

The day hasn't got off to the best start as the old man of the house need some TLC (not a problem with that) up at stupid O'clock, but it doesn't help later in the day when I blink and lose a few hours, I'm still stupid enough to get up and then start working so as not to disturb the quality of my family time at the weekend (damn am I drunk ...at this time of the morning) and not get more grief than usual (yeah right) so lets take a deep breath and lets get through the pain barrier!

My youngest I have discovered has the will power of an heroin addict working in an heroin producing factory, we had made a pact to not drink coke in her case and me not to eat chocolate for lent, not for any religious reason other than we could or rather she couldn't she was a coca cola guzzling trash hound within 48 hours, my wife sat filling her face with chocolate rubbing it in with a shit eating grin (pain will be delivered at the correct time) I still find it hard to believe that I wasn't the first to buckle just goes to show I suppose.

Today could just be the day to kick start the writing as the log jam just refuses to budge, lots of ideas just I haven't had the temperament to get my finger out and crack on (oh the pain of a writers life) I still find it hard to believe that some days I can throw at least five chapters down on to the page (and yes then the hard work starts to polish it up) and other days I struggle to string five words together hell it's not like it's earth shattering stuff just the gibberish of a short fat bald speccy gadgy...if you know what I mean!  

Music shall be my muse today and it shall take where ever it desires (so far it's been Metallica, Lynryd Skynrd, Ted Nugent, Blue Oyster Cult, Rainbow, Francis Dunnery and some Vanessa Carlton and that's just since I got up, I have dinner floating around my head and once that has been consumed it will be onto full on writing mode.....is that a good thing? I have no idea and I don't care!

Some cunning plans for tomorrow and hopefully then it's back into full on mode to be with friends and partners in crime but I think the Mrs deserves a meal out even though we do not celebrate that thing known as valentines day, then to sleep as it's a few early rises for work with some long hours thrown into the mix and then a few weeks on the peasant wagon so i will go back to seat baiting (sitting where I don't belong) this last six months has been cack and I can't wait for the Tee Hee club to get back into full swing damn I miss those crazies so damn much!

There you go don't say that I don't do nuthin for ya's now it's time to knuckle down and grin and bear it play nice and if you can't play nice have some fun and feck the world we ain't here long I do believe it's time to have some fun in my life ....said the wise man to the fool until then Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment