Monday 18 September 2023

Confusion – Yet another Cunning Plan.

 

So, it came to pass in a biblical sense, a cunning plan was going to actually come to fruition, if I was still doing books this would be the next, and yes, the title would be Yet another Cunning Plan! As I’m not doing books anymore, I will be relaying the tale of the last fortnight and a bit here in (hopefully) short travel style blogs, so if I can decipher my notes in my trusty black book (I should have been a doctor with my scribble) strap yourselves in as its going to be another bumpy ride, we even go to war with a foreign country, we are a way way off from that just yet.

August 25th.

My last day at work, and the intention was to carry out some shock and awe get in and out super-fast, with light casualties! hopefully it was going to be an easy day and a sharp exit, boy did I get that wrong, no surprise there then, I had a two-hour meeting that was dragged out for five hours, none of us were happy its Friday for goodness’ sake and I have pack my Netto bag with clean undies. The easy day became a grind but I was determined to be good, I wasn’t going to growl at anyone (my stomach did as I didn’t take any bait) the day dragged and dragged even the journey home seemed to take for ever, I don’t do well on no food, this boy was heading to Grumpy Ville!

Thankfully while I was taking my diabetes reading (it was super low) food was prepared and devoured quite quickly, we had the hurricane staying with us and he had been supercool, he’s very good at masking any issues so we usually get to see the angelic side of him, maybe’s my Bark is just a little louder, my intention was to actually have an alcoholic drink or three, yes you guessed it, that didn’t happen we plodded on with small tasks to assist with the getaway with our cunning plan, I headed up the wooden hill at 11.30, which is a little late for me I was hoping for a lie in, you will have to wait for the next exciting chapter to see if I got one! I do not get much sleep at all at the moment I seem to average about 4 hours most nights, it catches up with me much later.

These are going to be short and sweet as I’m officially back to work and I’m still attempting to support the wife, so when I can I will be typing these up, I had hoped to do a couple this afternoon but as always life got in the way, the really short ones (ones under 500 words) might just end up with having a couple of days mushed together, there’s at least ten blogs with some of them looking as if (judging by my notes) they could be nearly 3000 words (gulp) I might have to do some judicial trimming lets see how this goes.

And that was the first blog in ages, even though we are in high digits for the last couple of months and so far this year I have had 109626 hits on the blog, yes you read that right if I was to average that out over the 559 posts as all of them have been hit at least once nearly 200 hits a go, its mind blowing, it occasionally gets hit like this once in a blue moon, the site has had over 8000 hits since the last blog, even that one only did low triple digits, let’s see if I kill it with a new blog,

So here we go, they won’t be daily but might be every two or three days depending on the size of the blog so stay safe and stay alive until the next blog (sooner than you think…...honest) enjoy as good a life as you can………Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment