Monday 7 May 2018

Sunny Disposition.


A return to blog writing and not reviewing music (which is harder than it looks) a week is a long time in my mind and the happy go lucky person who blogged last week is also a distant memory, I’m not unhappy, just sitting in the dark in the back of the house seems to have suited my mood today.

The sun is back, and although I am a fan of blue skies I’m not a huge fan of the brightness or the heat, me awkward? go figure, I’m not crawling back into my shell, I am quite happy (ish) well mmmm maybe I am, who knows who cares!

The last two blogs have been reviews and although they haven’t generated massive numbers they have done well and the response from you lot has been good, much better than anticipated, but no I am not being paranoid about the redneck infestation, I’m simply doing as I’m told for once. The response from Magnus the gentleman that I have done the reviews for has been good, although he has told me off twice for breaking the 600-word limit (604 & 611 respectively) I am struggling with the third one as it’s a third strike and I’m out kind of deal, just a lot more polishing, but I have to deliver by Thursday so, I have to be a good boy, for those of you who are interested it’s Little Caesar – Eight, watch this space.

So, I have a day to myself and the intention is to do lots of little chores and not fall out with the wife anymore this weekend, one blow out is quite enough, even though she is at work at the moment, there is still a huge scope of opportunity for us to have a massive fall out, the rest of the week is earlies, which will have me dead on my feet by Friday with a quick return late shift stuck in the middle just to screw with my internal clock!

My health is still crap, and to be honest it’s the one thing that is doing my napper in, I am doing all the good things that I have been tasked with doing, it’s a boring lifestyle and I still feel like hammered shit most of the time, I still have a pile of beer (and limes) in the fridge however I don’t have the inclination to get stuck into it, WTF! The blogs I have been writing and working and polishing are going into my “maybe later” vault as they all have taken a turn to the black side, not in a bad way just there’s a thread that seems to be running through them all and its one thread I would like to cut, the only one that could raise its head is “The whalers dues” I’m still liking this one, but I need to get rid of the black and inject some humour!

So a busy week ahead writing wise and hopefully some good stuff to post, I am trying to steer clear of negativity as much as I can, I think I have surprised some people with the reviews I think peeps thought that the Rainbow one would get ten out of ten as well, I did like it, however I didn’t love it, here’s hoping I get to keep within the 600 word limit and Magnus sends me some more, so if you are so inclined go enjoy the sun, good company and if you can get it good food, play nice and watch the skies, until the next time……………..Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment