Sunday 13 May 2018

Missing Persons.



Its been a poor end to the week, it always is when you wake up and somebody you know has passed, Mr S wasn’t everybody’s cup of tea, the first words he ever spoke to me was to say fuck off, he then apologised as he thought I was some other ugly c***, I only ever had two deep meaningful conversations in all the time I knew him, both times about John Cooper Clark, yes the name game is in play and yes its………..ah you get the drift, I know Mr S will be missed by a cast of thousands, he was well loved and respected, and he knew how to throw a great party although his upstairs back door nearly killed just as many on that new year’s eve!

As always though the world will keep spinning, we ourselves need to move on, just remember to share the love with the people you love, make sure that people know and understand the depth of that love that you have, it really does make a difference!

The youngest daughter has returned for such a short visit but its been great to be in her company, lovely to do some cooking with her, hopefully she won’t take as long as too return, we do love her ……honest! as it has been a testing time in our household, our fridge freezer is grinding away like a Napalm Death album I can’t wait for the man too come and fix it on Thursday, please don’t be late I’m not sure how much more I can take.

Work has been a tad naughty as I found out on Thursday that I have an exam next Thursday so you can guess what I have been doing this week end, nothing like a secret being kept, ho hum it should be fun, as there’s at least ten of us doing the same revision this week end, that’s part of the reason for the blog being as brief as it is, I had intended (after much encouragement from some of you) to open a music Facebook page , that is still the plan, however my head may be a shed and full of useless crap  I do need to revise for the exam……………………..allegedly! Magnus hasn’t said whether he would like more reviews but I think I need some practice just in case he wants some, I wasn’t a boy scout, but I do like to be prepared!

I need to look after the Mrs as she is feeling run down (don’t worry I don’t drive) and we are on holiday in just over a fortnight so I need her to be rested, we aren’t going anywhere, however one of us always seems to be poorly on our holidays, something I am quite keen to avoid, this time around, mind you if we are well, I know that the Kraken will just kick off, that’s the way our life seems to go!

The blog has done quite well slogging away in the background, not massive numbers but there’s a group of people reading some of the older ones, that’s nice to see, soon  I will take over the world……..erm maybe not, however I do intend to spend my time equally between the blog and the music page, although the music page will take a lot longer to raise its profile, I said I needed a hobby, so tell the ones you love  that you love them and tell them that they matter, until after my exam, watch the skies for incoming , until then Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment