Wednesday 23 May 2018

Jump In The Fire.



Damn that got complicated quick………. damn quick!

So, I did a few reviews and decided to do a music page, I’m glad I didn’t do a group, how times have moved on, Farcebook is all about connecting people, it’s not all about the big buck but it’s about connecting people……not, it’s all about getting you to spend your money, I did a local history page (cos that’s how I roll) when I first came on the social media scene, its membership soon  had four figures and then they changed policies wiped the group and I had to repost everything that got wiped, the membership never recovered, newer and better groups came along, I didn’t mind, I did it as a lark, it’s still going strong with around 500 members, hardly anything gets posted but hey ho as I keep telling people its my page, if you don’t like it jog on, I always was touchy feely.

Boy has things changed, they want to know the far end of a fart etc etc….. if I had known it was going to be this complicated well, I wouldn’t have bothered, however I have started now so  lets persevere, the one thing I didn’t want to be affected was this blog and that’s exactly what has been happening, so much music not enough time, I don’t want to review something with just one listen, I like to try and soak an album in even if I don’t like it, I want to wallow in its grooves, however that then creates friction, it would appear I have a family and I have to interact with them from time to time, I also have to go to work for something called money, allegedly I need this to  pay my bills, who knew, I certainly didn’t see that coming!

I have still been scribbling away (still old school) but nothing other than a few sentences that have hit a groove, must try harder is the order of  the day, I’m sure that I can do that, cunning plans are abound for the weekend, thankfully a live gig (Thank you SMOR) and a long weekend before a week from hell I suppose I will take it the chin for once and crack on,  I’m not going to mention work as its getting a tad twisted maybe a blog for another day, and before anybody asks yes I am nearly done with “The Whalers Dues” I really do hope its been worth the wait, I still need to cut some of the flab from it, literally let’s see what the weekend holds.

Health wise it is still crap, but hey ho I really do need to work harder on this as I am sick of being yuk on a daily basis, one or two people have intimated that I’m not really trying (probably trying to get a response) please believe me when I say I have never tried anything harder in all of my born days, this is not going to beat me, well it will in the end, however not without a massive kick from me!
So that’s the tale of woe for this time, hopefully the flood gates will open up and my writing will take it on to the next level, so keep spreading the disease for this blog and the music page on Farcebook, WWBH – Tribal have a look there might be something that you might like eventually, I do wish to say thank you to all the kind people who have said nice  things already, its early days yet, let’s see how it goes, until then Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment