Monday 2 January 2017

Guided by stars


The world as always keeps spinning and here we are in 2017 (how fast does life go?) and so I have to make a mission statement for the coming year! Don’t worry short and sweet is the name of the game (allegedly).

There’s no going back in life and I have thought a lot about this, believe there is one or two things in life I would love to go back and give myself a slap, not to change anything hell you play the cards you are dealt with live with them, mainly physical things for me, train better, avoid injury, and when injured not to play on regardless, basically act like an adult from an earlier age (LOL) I should have asked for help a damn sight sooner than I did (me with my reputation) deflection is something to be avoided at all costs stand up and fight for your life, you only get one I know I have fucked my simply because of my own stubbornness!

So here I so my statement of intent, my mission statement I intend to be a better person in the coming months, I didn’t say I would always succeed, but hell I sure as hell intend to make my lot a better one, I intend to get out and about more, now that may not always mean in a  social meaning (organs grow back slowly at my age) but I mean to get out of the house and actually feel the breeze on my pasty face! I intend to listen to more music (I’m not sure if that one is actually possible but I intend to try!) I intend to have more fun (or at least try) I definitely need more Tee Hee Club in my life I do so miss the Shields Massive so much so many good people a direct line to life!

Generally, I intend to try and stay as positive as I can, again the word being used is try, I know I’m not perfect onwards and upwards, there are many people in my life who are inspiring me at the moment, they sure as hell don’t know it but they are and I will take anything that I can to drag my weary bones up the hill! Fuck anybody who gets in the way or tries to leech all the good stuff from our lives our lives are going faster all the time, I’m so glad I realised before it was too late. I am suspending the name game for the time being, there are only a few of you playing it at the moment (barely double figures) even though the readership is consistently high triple figures, the blog has been growing on a year to year basis with in excess of 23000 hits in the last year, I want everybody to feel inclusive and not to feel left out and to be honest I am sick of having to explain the bloody name game, new plots and cunning schemes for the new year and I might try one more book (watch this space it potentially will be called 12 months) so that’s it for the first one hopefully full of positives, more to come boys and girls keep spreading the disease and watch the skies for incoming, until then for now……….Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment