Saturday 20 July 2013

Future Tense

The week started with a glorious bang the wife and me reconnecting in a positive way, no eldest in the house with the hurricane with her, we mellowed and did some stuff when we felt like it because we could! we did finances which is never good but we discovered a little wriggle room and were soon planning a trip to visit The Tee Hee Club, there was a free gig in bents park so we high tailed it out of Gimpsville to see The Honeyz and Liberty X (beggars cant be choosers) and we hooked up in the sun with all the good peeps and fed our souls, that stuff that we needed which some of you seem to call happiness, just as well really as the rest of the week was going to turn sour!

Monday I was duty dog all by myself and I wasn't a  happy camper not that it unduly bothers me but my partner in crime left it too late to get cover so I was stuck and if I'm honest I just cracked on, but a grudge is for life not just for Christmas,no drama through the shift but home time was a problem, bus at 9.00 which I knew I wouldn't make, but there was another at 9.30 err no there wasn't and I had to wait nearly 90 minutes to get on a packed bus in which I nearly had to stand (fuck off) I wasn't a gentleman I grabbed a seat and tried to ignore all the arseholes which wasn't very easy, I endured a few harsh words with the wifey who wanted to pick me up but I had spent money on a return ticket I wanted my pond of flesh. the next day I raised a stink and boy did it feel good.

Still no eldest or hurricane it felt like a calm before the storm and I soldiered on at work running through treacle which seems to be norm at the moment I don't mind because it's usually the only joy in my life at the moment, I tried to continue with my cunning plan but was stopped dead in my tracks, but  that's no biggie life marches on. The eldest returned on Thursday to find the wife poorly and wiped out she hadn't made it to the Kraken's and thought that it was OK after talking to her, wrong the Kraken flared up to her full height (of madness and lunacy) and yesterday was a nightmare and then not and then returned to full flame as a lunatic, the wife getting it full bore which I don't like and I know I could resolve with one sentence,but the wife loves the evil bat so I can't because it would come back to haunt me, but an abusive relationship is an abusive relationship she wouldn't take 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% of the crap of me that she gives you so soak it up and get on with it I know this sounds harsh but if she does die I know who will gladly do a jig when it happens (and no she ain't worth doing prison time for) but then again pure evil never dies it just bleeds into others!

what does the weekend bring tons of work as I had to bring a load home some chores which in itself I don't mind to break up the monotony of work, hahahaha hamster on a bloody wheel and so there's the weekly blog, I've been down but not out, I can still pick myself up off the canvas, but the body shots are really starting to be annoying I don't want a lot, just a little happiness and if the rest don't,well it might be time to saddle up and go walkabout (ah the good old days) but there will be no retreat no surrender, I feel stronger than I have for a long while and I know I'm nowhere near perfect but really I am starting to get sick of the same old shit, so here's to a brighter future and who knows there could just be a little happiness in there somewhere, so until then .....Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment