Thursday 11 July 2013

Blog with no name

I don't do emotions I don't like them I like to push the little bleeders way down as far as they will go, they do nothing but cause problems, problems we don't really need any of us shame we just couldn't breed them straight out of us, anger at the moment seems to be my fave of the bunch, but no lets just bottle it up and push it all the way down. I think I should have been a clone docile and full of wonder meant at this joyous world that we live in (damn sarcasm button why won't you come unstuck) now straight away peeps are going to be going oh oh is he in one of those moods ? well yeah I probably am if I'm honest I hate the world and all the rest of it at the moment!

Why? because I want to be, not because I want to hurt anybody or myself (because I don't) I am just hating having all these emotions running through me, I have even not named the blog because that in itself will give my emotions away (GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR) they are mine and I feel this way because I can, I'm actually thinking of advertising to see if anybody would like me to come and crap in their teapot so that my next life can be as shitty as this one!

By now hopefully you might have picked up a vibe, I'm annoyed angry, etc etc whatever words that can be used to describe me please fill in the blanks, is this because I'm actually keeping my writing to a minimum (for a special reason) but I don't even think that would help me, anger is just bubbling away and apathy isn't helping, Anger & Apathy sounds like a firm of debt collectors hmmm watch this space in case they do indeed collect any debts owed!

So short and sweet (just like me) seems to be the order of the day and I intend to keep them to once a week, which shouldn't be hard seeing as how all I ever do is work come home and go to bed, I'm a bloody hamster on a wheel and I want to burn the bloody wheel down! so I leave you safe in the knowledge that I'm not a happy camper and no amount of bloody therapy will help so Foxtrot Oscar the lot you and until sometime whenever Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment