Monday 19 March 2012

Miserable

Ah well here we go yes we did the mother of all road trips and yes I was ill, as sick as a dog and thankfully the tee hee club's motto is never leave a man behind and thankfully they didn't

the little black book was out and yes I did take notes and I now just have to sit and try and decipher it, was it good? yes! did I enjoy it? yes! did I feel as though I spoilt for everybody? hell yeah, I do believe they should have took me out in the desert and shot me like the dog I was!

I was tempted to blog while I was a way but other than writing notes i was just tempted to sleep, sleep, sleep go figure we got back late Friday and we slept most of the weekend away and with being back at work today i needed my sleep well guess what I didn't get enough I slept in yet again this morning and struggled through the day with only 419 emails mostly legal shite that had to be read but I managed I did all of my inspections and assisted two units who in reality I should have told to jog on.

I was also told that I have £3000 to spend on myself  unfortunately it has to spent on training (I don't want to do any more courses) so I now have to start trawling the net for work related courses as close to home as possible because again I fecking hate travelling away from home, I was told (by a numpty) that I could get more letters after my name (the only ones I want are RET...retired)  And to compound my misery another road trip is being organised and no matter how good I am and how hard I work it's just not going to happen I have officially ran out of organs and need to clear some of this debt that's around my neck .....I'm not complaining I did the crime and I will do the time but I want to do something special for our 50th with no worries about spending so I need to be hard nosed and say no! I have to admit that when the next road trip goes ahead I will sulk for the entire time that everybody is away .....don't say you haven't been warned!

No comments:

Post a Comment