Friday 5 May 2023

My Own Reality


I haven’t been in the frame of mind to write anything, I’m doing this blog simply to let people know that I am indeed alive and kicking, there’s some kicking I would like to do but it appears that I’m not allowed to.

The last blog was complained about, and I was informed by some faceless wonder that it doesn’t conform to the standards expected of the host site, I have trying without much avail to find out what the issue was but no the great and mighty Oz has decreed,, I didn’t think it was bad, there was no swearing, acts of violence, nudity, or anything that anyone could take umbrage at.

If anything it was quite short it had been done on the fly, just to keep interest in the page, once the notice went up , it was like it hit a brick wall, no new hits other older (more salacious) ones were still ticking over, but the last four on the floor it was like it had been shot in the back of the head and rolled into a ditch, I was annoyed, if there was something offensive I could understand, ok I know there was an Ian Gillan album reviewed but surely even that couldn’t work out what the issue was, this had happened once before but there was interaction with the site.

This time nothing just silence, and if I am being honest it made me question what I have been doing these last 15 years (because that’s how long I have been Blogging in all its forms).

Do I have an answer no I don’t, I’m still not sure what I should do, the last blog was the worst read blog in 14 years, by a long way, and although I still love this kind of one sided communication, I don’t know where I go from here, I had a new surge of intensity, I was enjoying my writing, I had big plans ( cunning plans as always) these had been bogged down by what is going on in the background within the family, serious illness and the wife trying to tend to the sick, but this has literally taken the wind from sails, my mojo has gone or for the want of a better way of saying it my boat has been holed below the waterline.

I’m missing my muse, if I’m lucky I might see the wife for an hour every other day, I need her insanity in my life for me to realise actually I’m ok, so I’m here but I don’t know what the future holds in store for the state of the blog as soon as I know you lot will be the first to know, so until then……………………..Toodles!

Oh and yes the name game is in play, its not the original title but when I discovered that the original one had over 12 different songs of the same title I thought I better change it, and as I sit and listen to the album this has come from I’m kind of glad I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment