Monday 15 May 2023

Stagnation.


Its so easy to be derailed while writing, well it does for me, chaos seems to reign, my writing has not only stalled but it has completely stagnated, I wanted to write something about being on a boat and viewing the shoreline from a distance, s in a metaphor for what’s going on in my life at the moment, oh boy it was grim, and if I’m being honest I’m not in a grim frame of mind (well not today anyhow)when the flow is good its really good, but when the well goes dry it goes really dry!

Thank you to all of the lovely people who thought that I was in a bad place, I wasn’t I was simply perturbed, I was not sure if I did indeed do something wrong, I still haven’t had an answer to my query as too how I breached the terms of the site? I still don’t think I had, me overthink things, maybe just a little bit! I wasn’t in a bad space, and I’m still not in a bad place, I just seem to have gone a tad dry, not with ideas but with being able to express myself in a fulfilling way!

I have oodles and oodles of little bits and pieces but trying to expand on that original thought and its like a river in central Africa at the height of the dry season, the year started so well with so many cunning plans, it feels like someone has put a stick through the spokes of my bike and I have simply gone head over the handlebars and I’m lying in a heap on the pavement, well only figuratively speaking, so many people have come back and thought I was in a deep dark hole, honestly I’m not, I have a lot going on in the background I’m as good as I can be honest!

I do intend to try and doodle a little bit more because I know once I do something I like it will break the dam, and ideas will pour down like the rain, it is all about the metaphors, there has been some minor negativity regarding the four on the floor blogs, but its just that, minor, and yes I do agree with some of you, however I’m writing it for myself to start with, its music and that makes this old boy Happy so I probably won’t dial it back to a dull roar, I mean I have only a slack handful, if I was being a major pain I would be doing one every other day! Now there’s an idea…….only kidding!

There’s so many social occasions and friends that we are missing because of this thing called life, we simply cant be away from home for anymore than two hours at a time, even when we do our weekly shop, I have taken over and its like Germany invading Russia, it’s a total blitzkrieg, its taking us 35 minutes to the weekly shop for the two households, give me a task to complete and I will make sure it happens, even though my body is falling to bits there seems to be very little that I can do but soldier on, oh to win the lottery and to pay to see a physio every day of the week, just to get my weary bones back into shape,

As I keep saying, and if I say it often enough, I’m hoping that some of the doubters just might believe, yes  there’s stuff going on in the background, thankfully it means I simply  have to be supportive, that I know I can do, and I will do it to the best of my intention, as  I always do, no I wont go into details its personal and its private no doubt when it reaches its natural conclusion there will be a blog regarding the whole ghastly bloody nightmare, that is something I can promise.

So for now keep yourselves safe, I’m hoping that there will be another blog soon, the numbers are indeed going back up, so that’s a positive step in the right direction, yes the name game is in play, not my fave band or even their best song but it popped up as I started to scribble my thoughts and as a title its quite apt, but I do intend to do more and do better so keep an eye out you never know what might float in with the tide, until the next time, please keeping spreading the word…………………Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment