Friday 30 August 2019

Killer of Giants


Like bloody buses, I don’t have the urge to write for ages then one two three in the space of an hour. Yes, I know I’m an idiot, I have no idea how it works either!

I can say without a doubt the log jam is well and truly broken, possibly the out pouring of kind words from you lot the discerning readers moved my literary bowels so to speak, I have to temper what I actually write though as I want quality not quantity (yeah right) as I finished the blog yesterday my brain was awash with tons of ideas, even if I simply cherry pick two or three that should be ok, I know by publishing this one its going to kill the last one but I’m ok with that, the numbers are more than good and if its like the last couple it will limp  on for a while yet!

Technology was annoying yesterday and is still winning the war today, it doesn’t take much too turn me into an angry man, me a luddite hell yeah! I keep putting my Windows to UK English but whenever it does an update it reverts to American English pfft we came up with it first boys and girls please allow me to attempt to spell it the old-fashioned way (correctly).

I am conscious of the fact that since I have stopped writing I have gone back to devouring the weight of the house on a regular basis, that in itself is not helping me with several issues, my problem I know, but I’m unsure how I can resolve it, I do so well then revert to type! I would rather be happy and hardly eating, than being unhappy and eating the whole planet, yes, I know I seem to have issues, I can’t seem to find the owner’s manual for myself and I don’t know how I can do a permanent reset!
Farcebook is annoying me with adverts and people who I may know, I get great enjoyment deleting the adverts but as for the people well I know what I would like to do, I don’t know them, so I don’t want them on my page, I like being isolated (you may have noticed) I nearly smashed the laptop to bits, but I took a deep breath and went to the pub with nice people………….a win all around!

I have vermin (no not the family the four legged long tail versions) in my loft again and its doing my napper in, I keep putting poison down and they keep eating it then disappearing for a few nights then another one turns up, I need to save some pennies to sort out some chicken wire and some landmines (maybe the last was a tad over the top) after that I’m simply going to blow the house up with an atom bomb (I’m not really but its exasperating) I have used most of the tricks of the trade, I cant wait to move house, where is the lottery win when you need one.

This weeks holiday has not been the best for me for no other reason than I have defeated myself at every turn, I am away from home on a course next week hopefully being busy will help me figure some of this crap out, I know I went for some CBT a few years ago and I still use some of the therapy exercises on a daily basis, I’m a million times better than I was, simply taking new steps every day, I’m not fixed but I tinker with myself everyday (that nearly sounded rude).

As always I have to ask you all to continue whatever you are all doing, click like or share because something is working, the numbers are climbing to a new level nearly every time, I promise I shall be doing a historical blog sooner rather than later, last night as I already stated was lovely we were invited out along the road from some wandering vagabond minstrels that were travelling from far off lands to other locales and gratefully they popped into Gimpsville to see us on their way home, unfortunately the invite came a little too late for food as I was knee deep in making a curry for me and the youngest, the wife doesn’t partake, more for us, yum yum! but we gladly accepted the invite and I decided now was the time to stop my dry year (actually eight months) I haven’t felt any better for not drinking  so me and Jack kept ourselves company last night, with a house call from Dr Vodka for a cheeky nightcap, double yum yum!

The night was over was over far too quickly as always, but cunning plans as always are afoot I’m hoping my spleen has regenerated in time for the weekend ( I have a buyer from Nagoya interested) , actually I might sell my heart as it would appear I don’t have a use for  it! I hadn’t switched the laptop off so when I went to close it I had a message from a friend who was having issues in his life, a brief conversation ensued all in a positive direction, you never know what anybody is going through even if they appear happy on the outside, all I can say to people who are distressed in anyway H.O.P.E – Hold On Pain Ends, and trust me if any of my friends need a shoulder to cry on please reach out  help is literally a heart  beat away, you are never truly alone.

There you go number two number three is simmering but unlikely to be here anytime soon simply because of my jaunt away from home, but there may be a “Now Hear this” before the end of the weekend we will see , it depends on my anxiety levels, me a diva I think not (LOL) so be nice to each other enjoy the time that you have with people and watch the skies I have the bug again, for writing you silly people, the name game was won by…………………….NILS! god damn you had to have googled that one this one is a lot easier and its titled simply because it’s what I was listening to yesterday as I did my prep for this one, so until the next one…………………Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment