Sunday 28 July 2019

Into the frying pan


So, the last couple of blogs have done really well actually the last one was totally amazing, this one I’m not expecting to do as well, as its one telling you lot that I am going to be running silent and running deep for a while.

I have not been the happiest bunny in the last week or so, I simply do not want to be involved in anything, I wish to be left alone, I don’t really its simply the external projection of my persona, however I don’t know how to process my thoughts at the moment, anger seems to be the number one emotion coursing through these  veins, not at anybody but myself, not wanting to interact, not wanting to engage with anybody family , friendly or work related, its my issue not anybody else’s.
Again this isn’t a woe is me type of blog , it’s simply a heads up to those of you who know me in the real world, I’m not user friendly at the moment, I need to give my head a shake, heading to nine days off from my place  of work will  hopefully resolve most of my issues, ha I’m screwed if it doesn’t as my place of work is usually where I go to when I’m in this frame of mind.

So in all honesty if you see me and I growl its me not you, I’m not sure how the family put up with me, at this moment in time they would be better off if I lived in a cave, even music is not soothing the savage beast, I don’t hate the world I only hate myself, so until the next one, keep spreading the word, I will be back in  a happier frame of mind, I’m simply not 100% when that will be, until then ………………………….Toodles!

Oh and yes the name game is in play!

No comments:

Post a Comment