Saturday 13 July 2019

Don't make no promises


You may have noticed my blogs are starting to behave like the public transport system, not that reliable, let’s see if we can quantify that, life has kind of sucked big style over the last couple of weeks and I have been fighting at the barricades of life! Not mentally just the soul sucking style of things with explosive bottoms and projectile vomit all mine unfortunately.

Health has had me kicked in the nuts, I have been on my knees still trying to fight it, but it actually winded me quite badly, my mouth  had been signing cheques that to be honest I had no chance of honouring them, lets go back and start at the beginning, the last couple of blogs did good, actually they did really good, I was on a high for once, I should have realised I was heading for a fall, work was starting to taking over, just when I thought I had finally got a handle on it, silently creeping in and taking over, I had to get my ducks in a row, I kind of did and then my health took a shotgun and blew those poor little ducks away.

I had a week of nightshifts to contend with and a lot of other work to deal with from the daytime side of life, I managed to get to day three before I suffered with an exploding body, yes it was actually from every orifice, it wasn’t pretty, but I soldiered on like the idiot I am and to be honest I am just getting over it now, this is the third occasion of such an illness in the last eight months, it had me worried, I was a poorly Indian over the weekend, then I went back with a big black cloud hanging over my place of employment, it felt strange to come back to work to find out that we had been under yet another review and we were expecting more redundancy’s , as usual the company handled it like they were juggling a bag of shit that was on fire, yes you got it right like shite! It dragged on all week and again we are all still on tender hooks, we don’t know if that’s the end of it or is there still more to come, like some kind of cruel torture, no news is bad news in this kind of situation. It’s the torture that keeps on giving!

Mentally I have been on edge purely because we don’t know what they want, it’s like playing Russian roulette with a fully loaded pistol, not fun consequently blogging has been the furthest thing from my mind, I had a blog sort of in mind (yes this is it) but as the week has gone on its kind of got twisted, and then my wanting to vomit kept threatening to resurface , mmmm I wonder what brought that back on, I don’t need to wonder at all, then family issues kicked in as we had been planning this coming weekend for the  past six months, thankfully it went away as quick as it raised its head, its not resolved but it has sunk itself for the time being, what’s happening this weekend? I hear you ask well its our last visit to join the ranks of the Kiss army, to say that I have been underwhelmed is an understatement, life has an awful lot to answer for, I cant wait to see the dear friends I have amassed over the years because of this great band, I have more friends due this band than any other band all rolled into one, haters got to hate but the Kiss army rolls on!

My attempt at a music page on Farcebook (WWBH) is simply refusing to die even though I haven’t posted in months and I have cancelled it more than six times, I keep getting requests for money from farcebook saying that they will promote it to a gazillion people which was never the intention, I have cunning plans that will suit my transient lifestyle, watch this space, Farcebook can kiss my shiny metal ass! It will have a happy ending, but it will be mine not what they desire, go figure me bitter not likely!

On the bonus side of things I can confirm that I have lost over ten inches from my waist (no not my head) although I am fighting the health thing on many fronts, that is one that I am happy with, little and often, I know I cant wave a magic wand (I would if I could but I’m not Harry Potter) and wish for it all to disappear, one step at a time, as long as I have my hair and my looks…………hang on a minute!

So there you have it, something small and warm (no not a turd…..hang on) to keep you amused on a warm summers day, I’m making no more promises that my body can’t keep these coming as something will happen and stop me dead in my tracks, when and if I’m mentally able too, that is the best  that I will offer you these days, having said this I will probably publish another twelve in the next three days, you know you can expect one after the Kiss gig it would be rude not to wouldn’t it, so enjoy your weekend whatever you have lined up I know drama will raise its ugly head at some point but its all good, life is too short to try and not enjoy it, right chores to do and chocolate……I mean healthy things to eat I might even have a pint or two, this could get dangerous, as I want rock all night and party everyday………….until then Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment