Tuesday 24 May 2016

Bargain Basement Howard Hughes

I got all methodical with facts and figures in the last blog, oh and as always my cunning plans went astray!

My intention was to do a historical blog, but I went of the reservation almost straight away with my doodling's and other strange thoughts, the intention was good but not really there from the start, it took me five days of my holiday to get myself in a frame of mind to leave the house, not like I am storing pee in a bottle or anything, just sheer exhaustion, the only time I left at all in the first four days was to  put the bins out in the lane and to go to the quacks, by the Friday I was in a better frame of mind and we ventured  out into the bright new world, we bickered (apparently its what we do) and the Saturday and the Sunday we did more of the same although quite a bit more bickering.

Some new shit regarding E who had been taken poorly and we realised that we had been cutting ourselves off from our friends, it didn't make us feel any better it certainly made me a tad morose but cunning plans and ideas are abound so watch this space. the holiday zoomed past and I will admit to getting virtually nothing done, here's high hopes for the next lot (soon) we had been looking for a little getaway for the start of the next holiday as it will have been 25 years since me and Mrs have been together, we soon realised that we were ill equipped to deal with this( a small budget that would get us a couple of trips on the shields ferry maybe) nothing sprang out at us so it looks like spending the money on the house (WTF) and another stay at home moment............maybe!

Going around the shops while skint maybe wasn't a good idea, we had loads of cunning plans, me reverting to bargain basement recluse didn't help, however our stash will not let us getaway with it, I need a break a flight somewhere, Vegas seems like a life time ago and if I'm honest it was a special holiday for me, something I would love to repeat, I cant believe I work so hard just pay taxes and the wife's bills (hell I spend nothing so they must be hers in my name! how the hell did that happen!) it is what it is, just a little luck anytime would be nice.

Back to work and back to the bus, and although I'm tempted to play bus seat bingo (please see previous blogs) I'm more inclined to people watch I don't understand why nobody sits next to each other until the seats all have some one in them, if there are no seats why does everybody crowd at the front so people cant get on or off, finally why the hell is my bus always bloody late, huge amounts of work that I left which basically was just as big as it was when I left, I only have pair of hands it is what it is, hey ho I know I must get some focus on the blogs I'm just not in the groove ........yet I need to make better use of my time.

The wife is at work again tonight and I'm sat in the back room typing away as the darkness starts to fall, I need to do this in a more enlightened mood and yes I will have to do a historical blog soon! the name game is in play although I didn't know the song it popped into my head and I simply couldn't shake it and I know I haven't heard the song, the words just meant so much as I planned the blog, again I have gone off tack, this isn't the blog I intended, look toward the weekend and see what the winds blow in hopefully something cheerful and maybe a little historical, I intend to do another question and answers type of blog soon just before the big 300 which is hurtling towards with unbelievable speed, that's all for now keep spreading the disease and watch the skies for incoming, so until the next time .......................Toodles!













No comments:

Post a Comment