Sunday 30 March 2014

Two Hundred


So here we go 200 blogs and this one is low key I’m not even going to promote the bloody thing, as I have to admit the shine is off the apple, my friend is still very poorly and no I do not intend to fire off fireworks to celebrate the blog  , I intend to do 200 words then post it and then slink off into the darkness and hopefully do another blog tonight yes that would be number 201, for what it’s worth I have a ton of writing to get on with and that’s exactly what I intend to do!

So here we go the first 199 have been hard work, but still a pleasure, as allegedly it helps with my therapy, I have had some great responses and some downright rude, silly, awful etc. Please delete as you find appropriate, at least I haven’t had any death threats (yet) I should probably keep my mouth shut on that one….for now!

Short and sweet I promised short and sweet is what I delivered thanks for sticking with this sad old fart, I’m here for the long run so until something better comes along (yeah right) ……err Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment