Tuesday 21 July 2020

Sunlight Seen Through Towering Trees.

It’s not that I don’t have the time, it would appear that I simply do not have the inclination, that and a permanent black cloud hovering over my mood is certainly sucking the joy out of me!

I haven’t been able to kick start my brain and I should be overjoyed as the last blog crushed in numbers terms (no I’m not expecting half the numbers for this one) I let the last one run and run, it did, even a lot of the older ones were picked up in its wake, but there was no joy I simply glared at the screen in my perpetual grim mood!

What’s wrong? I hear you ask, to tell the truth its simply life as we know it and I am struggling to keep this boat on an even keel, thankfully not many peeps have picked up on it, except me, I notice all of the growling! I have tried giving my head a shake but its simply not doing the deed its not “Bob” (please see previous blogs) its just me being grumpy, no not old, just grumpy, and if I’m honest I’m not too happy about the new me.

Even music is not cutting the mustard, although I still have been playing lots, it would appear that my taste has not been impressing the office, the name game is in play and I have played quite a bit of this artist and his previous band, it usually ticks the box but not these last few days! I have had a couple of days off and I feel like the commander of Das Boot rather than a happily married family man, I am avoiding going outside even though I can I’m not buying any of the vitamin D that everybody has been recommending.

If my batteries need recharging, I have the distinct impression that I seem to have the wrong size charger, because my spirits are not being lifted, I bought drink last week but I am avoiding it as I believe I would simply become more of a misery to everyone in my sphere!

All forms of entertainment is not doing anything for me, the only thing that I seem to be able to enjoy (if you really can call it that) is sleep and that is simply full of weird dreams, I don’t feel refreshed after the sleep and I do spend part of my day trying to remember the details, I wish I knew what it means (if it means anything at all) but its safe to say I am not a happy bunny!

So, I thought I had better try and break the log jam and simply get this blog out there and then even if its still being read I’m determined to do something of a happier nature altogether at the weekend, I hope! I have no idea what yet, historical or otherwise (maybe even something a tad different) I mean I’m not in a bad place, I’m simply grumpy and I don’t like being grumpy, well maybe not all of the time.

I haven't even proof read this one so damn the torpedoes and full speed ahead!

So lets hope this breaks the blogging IBS and I can finally get some traction and get blogging in a better style(here’s hoping ) there’s no need to worry, something will kickstart me and then it will a wild ride all over again, so watch the skies for incoming, definitely this weekend (allegedly), so until then stay safe and until the next time…………………Toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment