Tuesday 23 June 2020

Too Many People.

Actually, that should read as Too Many Thick People, but I don’t know a song with that title! Being back to work full time has put a microscope on people that inhabit my work space (not the staff to be honest they are all fab), I am an equal opportunity hater I hate everybody equally, after being back too work even more so.

Now I will admit that 98% of people abide by the new rules are usually pleasant (well ok I use the word usually sparingly) and go with the flow, but the ones that don’t……ignorant swine, now I’m certainly not going into details, I need my job but how have these people survived. Obviously Mummy and Daddy have spoilt you rotten, you feel that you have the right to do whatever you feel like, and heaven help anybody who asks you to conform to these new rules, I’m going to stop at this point as I can feel myself spiralling off into a huge rant, something that I thought I had got out of the habit long ago. All I will say is that this rotten disease has killed the wrong people, you are all oxygen thieves!

I’m missing human contact, I know I’m at work, but of my friends, I miss that interaction the crack! I know I don’t reach out much, but I could do with a big bunch of us sitting in a pub taking the piss and generally having fun (I miss you all) I have not got a death wish of putting anybody in harm’s way, but I do feel old and just a little lonely!

I am also suffering a great deal of pain with my knees, but my work mates are helping me tremendously, I do go home in a tremendous amount of pain, I haven’t turned to drink or drugs (maybe chocolate) yet but there is time. My rest days are spent doing very little and suffering and telling everybody within ear shot how much pain I am in, well ok making grim noises as I try to stand on my weary knees.

I did tell you that I would keep these short and I’m not expecting to pull great numbers (although we have great consistent numbers for all of the blogs of late, again thank you) I’m just simply keeping the information highways open, the next one is a historical one (I know I have been promising) but I wanted to get this bile out of the way, we are alive and well, if not just a little fractious with each other, the wife has discovered the wonderful world of Kiss Jigsaws so that should keep her occupied! Its either that or anything about serial killers on Netflix, anything to soothe the savage beast, no I’m not calling my wife a beast, I have to sleep sometime!

Thanks for all the  kind comments, but yes the blog ends on blog 500 and not even money would change that, Some of you think I’m not a man of my word! cunning plans abound, so until the next time stay safe, watch the skies for incoming but until then ……………..Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment