Sunday 14 June 2020

It’s Late.

I know it’s bloody late, as a fair few of you have been hounding me, unfortunately I am back to work and have been so damn busy I seem to have anxiety issues about another blog! A long week back to work and my knees are crippled from all of  the walking on the incredibly hard surfaces at my place of work I have had a weekend to lie around like a loppy dog but I am still in a great deal of pain, I’m not looking forward to the coming week!

To top that off the wife has been poorly and I have a furry visitor in my loft again, all impacting on my sleep patterns, yes that why I’m typing this at silly o clock, on top of that a late night phone call from the Kraken feeling unwell has added to my stress levels, she rarely complains about ill health and she genuinely sounded off colour, we have to wait until later in the day to see an improvement.

I still have tons to do at work what with a hard shift pattern and tasks on top of my usual duties blogs may be thin on the ground for the next couple of weeks as I’m tending to only check my computer as I sit and munch on breakfast, don’t say that I haven’t warned you all. The new cunning plan has hit a speed bump nothing that can’t be sorted just not expected, shit happens so they say.

My diabetes isn’t helping and I know I will fail miserably at my  next batch of blood tests, I have been good of late but even that is not helping me with the scourge of my pancreas, I am back on track dietary wise simply because work is 100% full on.

So that’s the blog I’m afraid, simply to get people off my back, yes, I have ideas, I simply don’t have the time to let them form properly and to get them down onto paper so to speak, I cant imagine that I’m the best company at the moment as I sleep most nights away after a small evening meal, so stay alive, stay safe, and there will be something more substantial along soon, so watch the skies for a proper blog coming a long as soon as possible, but until then …………….Toodles!


No comments:

Post a Comment