Monday 14 October 2019

Sometimes



Sometimes when I get up early all I do is contemplate belly button fluff………. sometimes!

Sometimes I wonder why the papers obsess about Meghan Markle………. Like I do about custard creams!

Sometimes I wonder why hair grows on my body in obscure place yet not on my head……...as if!

Sometimes I wonder why I can only use scissors in my right hand………. because I have never tried them in my left Doofus!

Sometimes I wonder if I’m compulsive……compulsively!

Sometimes I wonder why Elton john thought that Saturday was the only night for fighting…...and not any other night?

Sometimes I make a noise when I stand up…... and it’s not flatulence…...sometimes.

Sometimes I wonder why I am always putting my t-shirt on backwards even though there’s a 50/50 chance I will get it right……ok 70/30!

Sometimes I put my right shoe on first…... and sometimes my left one on first, go figure!

Sometimes I wonder why people vote against their own interest…... because they is dumb!

Sometimes I eat from the fridge…... what do you mean sometimes!

Sometimes I wonder why I vote against my own self-interest…...because I is dumb!

Sometimes I pad about the house like a burglar…... hence this blog!

Sometimes I wonder why people who believe in an omnipotent all seeing, all knowing eternal and infinite god of love can be angry……because we is dumb ass’s!

Sometimes my dog makes me happy……. Who am I kidding he makes me happy all of the time!

Sometimes I wonder if my dog is messing with me……every single day

Sometimes I wonder do I like myself……. every day

Sometimes I wonder do I hate myself……. Sometimes

Sometimes I get emotional……over food!

Sometimes I wonder if fast forwarding through the adverts makes me a better person……. hell yeah!

Sometimes I wonder who the hell reads this stuff……. thank god you lot do

I hope you enjoy this I know it’s a little different, until the next one……Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment