Monday 17 December 2018

Still got the blues



So, the year is drawing to a close and the blog is slowing down for the end of year, my intention was to ensure that we averaged 52 blogs over the course of the year this is number 51 the end of year blog will be 52.

All was well in blog land until the last blog, I was relatively content with what I had produced , as well as I can be that is, and the blog did reasonable numbers actually it’s in the top three for the year (numbers wise) however I received a few negative comments, from people who were unhappy with the historical content, it would appear that one or two people (ok it’s 4) are only happy when I’m miserable, me with my reputation! No names but they were unhappy that (gasp shock horror) that I had consistently been writing happy blogs.

Now that is not my intention…………………..hang on a second , I don’t write the blogs for you lot, I write them for me and I write what’s in my head at the time (hence this rant….incoming)  I admit at times I can write some dark stuff, but that’s not the intention now or at any given time, having said that, if the only reason that  you read the blog is to laugh at the clinically depressed person writing them, then you really are a sad individual.

Now this is not going to be a personal rant at these individuals (I’ve learnt my lesson with that particular issue) if you do not like what I’m writing then all I can say is please don’t read them (see I’m being polite) there is enough crap in the world without feeding off someone’s misery, am I really that miserable (answers on a post card to FOAD .com) my intention is to write something I’m happy with.

The fact that four individuals are only happy when I’m unhappy says an awful lot about the state of some people’s minds, the fact that you write such negative bile to inform me that you are unhappy with what I am writing really is mind boggling, just for the record I intend to write nothing but sunshine and rainbows from now on positivity is the keyword, watch this space boys and girls.

Other than that, there’s not a lot going on, I have mainly been concentrating on work, and the health of the wife which has been flagging just a little. The fat man’s (that’s Santa and not me) visit is just around the corner so I need to gather my thoughts for the coming end of year blog and I need to list all things positive (hahaha it might be a short blog) and what to expect in the coming year “The Whalers Dues” is definitely going to have to wait, simply because even with all the polishing that has gone with that particular blog, there is simply too much bile and unhappiness to post for all of the doom mongers, I am trying to actually make it as positive as possible however just when I think I have turned the corner to positivity, it slides back towards darkness, and that is exactly not what I want to post.

I hope all of the readers (five of you lol) have a great Christmas and I can only say thank you to all of you who read this on a regular basis so many times so……. THANK YOU! Keep spreading the disease and watching the skies for incoming, the blog survives because of you lot (good or bad)  so until the end of the year……………………………..Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment