Monday 3 April 2017

The silence is deafening!


Here’s a curveball for you all, the blog (or should that be revamped chapters of Piffle Balderdash & Waffle) have been filling in for me as I tackle the long blog.

The numbers have been through the roof (you should have bought the book ya cheap bastards) and even though I have revamped the chapters and brought them bang up to date, you the reader seem have to have gone on walkabout, there is very little interaction, not even abuse (I don’t want any, you will just be ignored or told to fuck off) everybody and I mean everybody has gone off the grid……WTF!

Now I will not be posting every chapter from the book, some of those chapters were wrote purely for the people who were prepared to buy the book, and as a consequence were incredibly personnel, as I knew that the readership of the books would be less than 10% of the blogs readership, and hey I was just about right.

I’m not writing these to make loads of new friends, I do this as a way of anger management (well that’s what they started out as) and they have turned into what it is today (don’t ask as I haven’t got a clue……….what do you mean it shows) but to go from responding to high double figures to zero is a little disconcerting, ah well gripe over, you can go back to whatever you were doing before I so rudely interrupted you all……………………Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment