Sunday 3 January 2016

Dreams

Moving swiftly along with the new year, here's a new blog for you!

I have being experiencing dreams since my CBT course has been completed and I find it wonderful in a strange kind of way, now for the last 30 + years I have endured the same six minutes over and over again every single night, very occasionally a dream breaks through that is so strong and distorted I wake up not distressed, but all over the place, now I have not started to dream straight away and occasionally I still dream of those same six minutes (usually muted and playing somewhere off in the back ground) but over the last eighteen months my dreams have started to flow like a river into my unwaking thoughts.

Now I have no intention of spilling the beans on these dreams, and no there are no sex dreams amongst them, but I dream about people I know, again nothing strange just run of the mill stuff with people I have a connection with, but not day to day contact with, all upside down, I sometimes sit and wonder when I wake up,what the hell they all mean and is this how other people dream?

I'm not complaining it just can be exhausting at times, again is it just me or am I really nuts (who me lol) this is exhausting in a different kind of way and with the best intention in the last eighteen months, I think I have only had a couple of bad nights sleep, so lets hope for it to continue, but please a little less like Alice through the looking glass and a little more like.................erm I'm not sure!

Thanks for all the great support over the last eight months, times have been crap, but I think most of you guessed that, So here we go with the best will in the world, best foot forward and all that, lets see if we can beat 15000 readers for the blogs this year, I know its going to be difficult, but you know what if it helps pull me out of my funk well lets give it a go, triple digits is the aim for every blog some will be historical and some will be spur of the moment ones,lets see which do better the longer or the shorter ones?

So here we go all aboard keep spreading the disease, the name game will always be in play (its funny how only peeps from Scandinavia seem to want to join in, well those who try anyway even Nils got the last one, whatever is the world coming the last blog was 280 and so far I think Nils has got six correct, its the taking part that matters most so watch the skies for incoming my intention is too beat last years publication I want 52 as opposed to 33, until the next one Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment