Thursday 11 April 2024

IDGAF.

 

Yes, it’s a song title, no it’s not my usual type of music, it was playing at work, it stuck in my head, it’s my frame of mind, nothing to do with anything but my frame of mind, it’s been a while, but it was bound to happen! let’s be honest (I always am!)

It’s not a “Bob” blog it’s a me blog, trying to do way too many things with not enough emotion left in the tank, life’s not helping, works not helping, I will reach a point and then recharge and take on the world all over again. The blog has been doing silly numbers so I’m back to second guessing myself, a load of good ideas, I’m simply avoiding them, why? Because its who I am, simply allowing the worms to burrow and for me to feel, this way!

The emotion sinks then gets shaken off, it’s just the way life is, I’m currently operating on around the single figure mark, and I suppose I’m alternating between angry and non-committal to pfft, they are all in there I need to be in the high double figures to operate well.

The blog is annoying me simply because of typo’s and other anomalies, which I know weren’t there when they were originally typed as I’m a person with OCD wanting perfection, I never get it but there must be some kind of glitch in the programming of the page, as words are missing or simply just letters causing me to have a blow out, sometimes are worse than others, I spend a lot of time writing these and then receive a number of missives saying that their toddler could write better English, (maybe it should be DILLIGAF) obviously I do!

I have been compiling notes on the previous blogs, again some annoying things popped up some things that made me really angry, but mainly stuff that made me go Meh! A week’s holiday and yes you guessed it I was ill, just the back end of the worst cold in a decade (I don’t normally do colds but this one has been hanging in there for grim death, and yes, it’s a grim, grim death! I’m sure that’s been the prime cause of my mood, I need to get my get up and go back into my life, I have never been like this before, again this is me, I’m still trying my best for everyone else but me personally for myself I simply don’t seem to care, and I hate feeling this way!

I’m hoping by putting some of the bile down onto (metaphorical ) paper I can break the log jam, even music hasn’t helped, as always plenty being played, but I’m simply not feeling the vibe, it is what it is, I’m not looking for sympathy just trying not to use dynamite to break the log jam as I feel that potentially will have damaging consequences in the real world, so there you go a blog done not a great one, (I can be self-critical so sod off) but these pop up from time to time they do help honestly.

So, until I can create something that I can be positive about and have the sensation that it’s actually any good, this will have to do, so keep spreading the disease, do what you ever you maniacs do as the blogs numbers have been damn good, something to be happy about (NOPE) stay safe stay alive until the next time ……………. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment