Thursday 14 March 2024

Rise of the Robots.


I have been playing whack a mole for the last fortnight, it’s been annoying but it might just have answered a couple of things, I have been having some technology issues (me with my reputation shocking I know) I had some issues with some of my other accounts (Twatter or Y as its now known, Y because I don’t know why I bother, amongst others) passwords needed to be re-entered  and at times it was annoying, life has been kind of busy so I have taken my own sweet time to sort through those accounts and I actually deleted a couple that were of no use anymore.

I did notice however that the blog yet again was picking up numbers, I didn’t understand why, that was, until I reset my Y account (I know speaking in code is annoying but I like it and at least I explained this one…...just before…. For those with a short attention span) I noticed that I was being followed by over 30 new accounts, mainly young ladies with nothing posted by themselves, with lots of young people following  them in their wake, what stood out is that all of these accounts had liked at least one of my blogs (WTF) what were these accounts for? they don’t post I doubt that they are even real people (hence the blog title) but how come they attached themselves to the blog, consequently I haven’t posted anything in over a fortnight but the numbers for the last fortnight has been better than for the month before when I did actually post something!

So I set about deleting them and although numbers did drop of a little they were still steady, has the recent increase (stratospheric) in numbers simply been because of the robots I’m not sure, in all of my accounts I have a tendency to be wary of people that I haven’t had a real interaction with, and I believe that I shall be maintaining that habit, what I’m trying to explain is I’m not sure what it means but as fast as I was cutting them out of my account other similar type of accounts came back just as strong and then the numbers did rise, now the people who have been reading/liking the blogs are real people but why have the robots latched on, are we in the matrix, I don’t know but it is just a tad freaky!

Life and everything else that goes with it has been decidedly bleak in all aspects including Family, work and the outside world, there’s a couple of health issues within the family that’s not helping and at some point, I was actually drowning not waving, but the seas aren’t as rough today as I try and navigate through the channels to a safer harbour! I still feel at a loss at how to help those that need help but that’s not going to put me off trying! And so there you have the blog, something I felt the need to get off my chest and hopefully to exorcise the veil of bile that I thought that I might indeed spew forth, I didn’t, I have been a good boy, I’m not always successful at helping but that’s not going to stop from trying is it?

So best foot forward and all of that the next couple will be musical/historical or something of that nature, it always seems I hit a good streak and then the land is barren, I am trying to keep to an even keel, however I’m also trying to retain positive thoughts, so if I get a happy thought I might just post that, the name game is in play as I’m playing the artist a little loudly before I return to the new Judas Priest album, sulking as I didn’t get to go and see them last night like a lot of people who I know went, the lucky swine, but hey ho onwards and upwards, today shall be a good day so stay safe and stay alive and I will chat again soon but until then ……….Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment