Friday 8 April 2022

Deadline.


I know, I know, I know I’m late and to be honest this is not the blog that I had planned, that one will come sooner than this one (allegedly), as it is planned out, notes and all its just not written…………...yet!

Why the delay I simply couldn’t deliver, I had no get up and go, the brain was willing but I simply couldn’t be motivated, I kept looking at the blank page and I thought if I wasn’t inspired then maybe its for the best if I don’t put anything to the page, I mean I could have but I wanted to do it for the sake of inspiration not simply because it was “expected” all the ground work was done, but I  couldn’t commit to it (a man who…..yes lets not go there) so it sat there and I kept looking at it, tweaking it, making sure that the facts are right, yes it’s a musical one, yes it’s a historical(not hysterical) one, but it seems like forever since I did one, I don’t know what the audience want…….that would be you lot, so rather than second guess I sat on my hands and looked at the  blank screen.

So, to break the log jam I thought I would do this one, a topical typical one like I have done recently, now this one will be a short one but hopefully it will answer the questions that have popped up. A few peeps have queried why I have decided to retreat from digital life, I haven’t I’m just reducing the time I’m on here, I will still post from time to time simply a little less! Hopefully you see that the vibe is slightly up, a tad happier, I’m putting that down simply down to the digital retreat, not worrying what people who in reality don’t matter think about me, they don’t so why should I really give a shit, guess what I don’t, who knew lol!

Music has broken back into my heart again which has also helped, now don’t get me wrong, I am still a mess but I’m not stressing the big stuff, I’m enjoying work, I have taken up reading again, not work related, I have also shock horror started watching TV, what me? yup you read that right, not lots but more than I normally would, and I would recommend the “Peacemaker” series simply for the rocktastic soundtrack, oh yes!

I have concerns for my brother and his family as they have all been struck down with the deadly infection, I was going to go down and paint a red cross on the front door, but he would still catch me even in his weakened state of mind, so no I think I will give it a miss, I myself have still been in the wars since my fall in January, but don’t worry I have an appointment at the back end of May, yes you read that right May, mind you I have been under the quack for my galloping gut rot and that’s 4 years and counting with no success at all!

My life issues are still the same, I’m simply going with the flow and the wife and youngest and her (ahem) boyfriend will be re-entering public life when we g to see a friend make his live debut with a band, seems so alien to see actual people, this will be the big test, baby steps boys and girls, baby steps, it seems actually like a lifetime since we had any social life, with actual people, I’m not sure I have anything to wear, I’m sure that it will be fine, and I promise I shall be on my best behaviour as I meet the youngest’s boyfriend, for the first time, I will play nice………honest!

So that’s the log jam broken I promise the next one will be here by easter (I’m not saying which one) I just need to write it, go figure! Someone has yet again been rereading the old ones obviously with the crap weather, enjoying a nice cuppa and a warm fire and some shite to read lol and so we move on, watch the skies, you never know the next will be resurrected like Jesus, but on the digital front I will come up to periscope depth from time to time so until then…………………………Toodles!


Oh and yes the name game is in play........even if i think its a tad easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment