Sunday 3 January 2021

This Party’s Over.

Who would have thought after 9 years and now 500 blogs later that the blog was about to go through its first major overhaul, from now on the blog will be 99.9% music reviews and Gig reviews (do you remember gigs?) with the occasional personal blog thrown in the mix! i tried it out for a short time about 18 months ago to generally positive comments from you the maddening crowd!

Yes there will readers falling by the way side but I would like to say a big thank you to the following “Broadsword calling Danny Boy” Nils, Suki, Jessica, Poor Boy, Jens, Gunther (a late comer but a voracious reader with way too many questions) the Two Pierre’s from Canada and France, Sabine, Wolfie (power to the people) A lady by any other name ( I  will get so much shit for that one) Welder a big inspiration, Angie Shandi and her Hubby (a huge thanks on the mental health side of things) Steve Overland for the kind comments (yes that Steve Overland) and a cast of Hundreds (I could say thousands but I think many of you read the same blog time and again) I want to thank the cast of you all who got the blog to over 70000 hits last year you  made an old man feel very old!

Yes, there’s no big surprise, the name game is in play for one final time, but it is so easy even Nils should get it as I know he bought the album that it’s from (on my recommendation) no prizes just me taking the piss if you get it wrong! There will be no more whinging about my health, my mental health and various other items in my wild and wonderful (cough splutter) life, there will be no more scratching my head trying to put a positive spin on the universe, I intend to be truthful as we carry on I either like it or I don’t go figure. The blogs should be considerably shorter from here on in well unless it’s a discography review.

This will be a short one because I feel the need to be brief (for once) honestly for something that I started as anger management, it has turned into something enjoyable, so here’s to a new beginning simply another turn in life, I will miss some of you (mad impetuous fools) just as I miss my real friends out in the real world, I would love for you all to come along for the ride, but for once I’m a realist, life goes on!

So yes please watch the skies for incoming, more than ever I will need you lot to help spread the word, I can’t believe that this part of our party is over here’s to you all and for one last time, I simply bid you all………..TOODLES!

No comments:

Post a Comment