Wednesday 6 April 2016

Naked

Nobody has to worry I have no intention of "getting" naked, well not in the sense that you lot think, I don't think I could bare my soul anymore especially after the last post! I don't like getting photographed at the best of time never mind naked, before I get naked I always check to see what the location of the Japanese whaling fleet is just in case you know! so many of you keep asking why I write the way I do, honestly I can only write truthfully so it would appear I have no issues of being naked in front of you the reader........go figure!

One or two of you thought that the last post was a tad dark/bleak even, sorry but that's where I was at, at the time of the last post, again simply trying to be honest , if I try and tell it in any other way I spin out into darkness there will be times when I'm down (and I do genuinely hope that's not very often) I will write something dark, sorry but life is not all sweetness and light, I personally put the last blog up in my top three, not a patch on some of the Myspace blogs but of the last 200 and something definitely top three.

Numbers went straight through the roof triple digits within the first 24 hours but then if fell from grace quicker than Donald Trump at a women's convention, if it was a film it would be the new Batman & Superman  flies straight out the gate for the first week box office takings, the second week well that's another thing altogether, don't get me wrong I was more than happy with the numbers it just came as a shock I thought it might have been a slow burner, hey its still early days it could still go some yet, the blog is written for me , my pleasure, my mood nothing else if you are unhappy about reading it,  please move on because no matter what happens whether you read it or you don't, the world will keep spinning!

I'm keeping this one off the cuff as well, hopefully a little bit more bubbly, no other reason than today the world wasn't as shit as it had been, I'm not saying its been perfect, but it hasn't been all crap either, little things keep getting me and I never seem to have a plan B, now that normally isn't me. Music has been the order of the day and what have I been spinning I hear some of the voices out there in the dark shouting back at me, in no particular order Whitesnake just about everything just not that album, Cheap Tricks new one (woowzer)  Rick Springfield,, throw in some Steve Hackett and loads of obscure 80's stuff (Baby Tuckoo anyone!) yes I know sometimes (and I mean sometimes) my musical taste can be a tad suspect but I really don't give a rats ass.

Cunning plans and stunts might have to take a back seat as we both have very little spare time to ourselves what with work commitments, add to the mix a close friend of the wife's passing unexpectedly the world keeps throwing us curveballs, we have some plates spinning, we are hoping to do something to help celebrate his life, what we don't know yet, to fund it will probably mean the anniversary fund will take a pounding in some way, we were planning to have a couple of days away somewhere nice, at this rate she might get a nice meal.............ok a drive through at the local KFC, the cloth can only cover so much, I will admit to be sick of being skint at least I have a roof over my head ......for the moment (who ordered this tent?).

There you go a smallish blog a trickle before the flood  that will be coming over the next few weeks thank you for all of the nice comments (and the bad ones as well, I can't improve if I'm not told what's wrong with it)I intend to take this farce we call life on one day at a time and if I can help anybody as I go along well that's what I will do, no name game today (although I suspect some of you might still have a go lol) remember we are all alone in this universe any helping hands you can give to your fellow survivors will always be gracefully accepted for the love that is being offered, I might be down for the next blog but its my intention to keep fighting every single step of the way, keep spreading the disease and until the next time..........Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment