Saturday 1 August 2015

Great expectations

Dear family I'm sorry I'm such a disappointment, I'm sorry I'm not good enough to help you all, I'm sorry I don't live up to my own expectations! Dear friends I'm sorry that I keep everybody at arms length, I'm sorry I'm not very good at keeping connected, I'm sorry I'm not around enough! Dear people at work (and the world if I 'm being honest) I'm sorry for being so weird, I'm sorry I never really fitted in, but most of all I'm sorry I bothered you at all! Dear me, I'm sorry I hurt you, I'm sorry I kept you down, I'm sorry I made you miserable! Dear readers I'm not in the best place at the moment a lot of crap going on in my real life, I have been worse so don't worry about me I will return happier and stronger until then ..............Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment