Sunday 1 March 2015

X-Rated

Don't get your hopes up this isn't an X-rated blog, this was me simply scanning to see what letters I hadn't used for a title!

As for a blog well to be honest I'm running on empty, I have been on the work/stuck in the house hamster wheel since before Christmas, this time of year is always horrendous for us as the world and its banker catches up with us and our cunning plans, I know the wife had started working but then nearly 7 weeks off because of her chest infection hasn't helped us that much. it would appear that as always we are chasing our tail, I never thought at this point in my life I would be working so hard with so little to show for it!

Again not a whinge I'm an adult (allegedly) I did the crime I will do the time, but it does get you down from time to time (especially as it usually wasn't my cunning plans that got me here) work has been brutal again age creeping up on me and kicking me in the knees, as always I won't be beaten, just need some cunning plans or some genuine help watch this space.

I have plenty of historical blogs on the go but I don't wish to over egg the pudding if you get my drift, not everybody is here for the historical blogs it would appear that some of you are here for my misery (bastards) you never know what you get, although I think I need some interaction with the real world so that I can complete the historical blogs purely because it would appear that I have forgotten what goes on out there in the big bad world, I get the distinct impression that I appear to be turning into Jabba The Hut!

Music has been a saviour, playing lots of different styles (listening to some Al Di Meaola as I bash away at the keyboard) it really is a god send how can anybody get by without music, lots of trips on the plague carrier, lots of bus seat bingo although someone tried to actually bully me for my seat, it didn't work and it looked close for second that it might end up in fisticuffs, I don't mind sharing the seat but you pay for your half I pay for mine, I wasn't prepared for him the first time as I was dozing my favourite pass time on the bus, I was the next time, he was older and bigger than me, I don't think I would have won the fisticuffs bit, but I would have hurt the big twat, he moved onto females the next couple of days and then an even bigger person told him to pack it in, I haven't seen him since he didn't look like one of the early morning crowd, you get some odd (as in stupid) people on a plague carrier, I now understand why the drivers are so unhappy...............have you  met 99% of their customers!

The intention this weekend was actually to do something with our lives, you guessed it, it didn't happen I was struck down with tonsillitis yesterday and the a severe case of Delhi belly today, yet another wasted weekend if I don't get the company of some fellow tee hee club members soon I think I might just go..........................NUTS! I'm sure that you get the picture SMOR has helped conceive a cunning plan for next Saturday and although I am working looking after the asylum, it will be good to see him (something we haven't done since October) and anybody else that's out there in the big bad world.

Old blogs have been the order of the week, what do you mean I'm not supposed to check numbers, its me boys and girls you know what kind of media whore I am .................oops ! all in all I know this has a tinge of doom and gloom to it, in reality I think I have only really had one bad day since the last blog, and I got over that with the help of the wife, so this is where we are for the moment, play nice read the older blogs spread the word and I will see you lot sooner than you realise, so until then Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment