Sunday 13 April 2014

Return of Broken Hoop

Ok so a low profile has been kept purely because I have been so ill with squirty problems,  the hoop was well and truly broken! so today we return as lords of this world and go and meet peeps in a public house to have a beer or two with various peeps from around the country!

The ten days that I have been laid low has curtailed my interaction with anybody, mainly because I was so scared that I was going to infect the world with my bad case of Bottom Ebola, I have been like a loppy dog, and no I haven't enjoyed it at all, weak as a kitten and generally feeling pap! What little contact I actually have with the outside world has been curtailed to such a degree I feel quite light headed as I head out into the big bad world later today.

A return to work tomorrow (with the exception of my knees it's been my first sick leave in 22 years and tomorrow  is my 28th work birthday, not bad for some place I was only going to stay at for 6 weeks admittedly not in the same job, although it appears clots do rise to the top!) and a whole list of cunning plans which will crash and burn more than likely, but hey ho it's going to fun (watch this space). A return to writing, as I haven't done any since taking poorly is a must, as a run up to the Buckets 30th anniversary gig, number one on my list now that I'm not infectious is to see G & E, we both feel as though we cut adrift their lifeboat, but we couldn't or in actual fact wouldn't put E through what I have had, even if she wasn't a patient at Cherry B! there is one or two peeps I wouldn't have minded giving it to though!

As for Chaos and mayhem well I think it will be a slow build up to the coming weekend, but there is the potential for a epic blog coming your way next week, that's not to say that there won't mayhem today but chaos will be curtailed as I want to break myself in gently if you get my drift, I'm gutted that I won't get a Buckets T shirt next weekend, but we all have to live with disappointment in our life ack ack ack!

Now that's this is done I'm not expecting huge numbers but please be aware I have a number of items on the boil, so watch the skies  there is a lot of work coming your way, I'm not quite sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, I will let you lot decide so until the next time .....Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment