Saturday 17 May 2014

All there is to say


So on the nicest day of the year I retreated as far back into the darkness as best as I could, for what reason…..because I wanted to, I believe I need beaten with a big stick, a week of drudgery at work and me being the happy go lucky person that we all know and love (cough splutter), yes I’m still going for my treatment, but and it’s a big but, it’s my treatment that is (in my humble opinion) making more and more issues than I previously thought I had! I was struggling with what I thought was one problem now it seems it’s got a gang and they are intent on kicking the living shit out of me!

I feel as though I am sabotaging all efforts to stem the tide (I’m told I have unimaginable high standards….must be true, a Dr told me), again simply because I can, I’m not going to go into too many details here (basically because I’m trying to write a book about it……..D’oh!) let’s just say the wife as always deserves a medal. As I sit here typing doing a rain dance and praying for the good weather to go away (I love the rain) I realise that I need to give my head a bloody good shake……..pfft maybe tomorrow!

Blogging hasn’t been the top of the list(go figure) although numbers of previous blogs have gone through the roof again for some reason, so in a sad way it has brought me a little ray of sunshine, but you know that will never last, simple things this week have been the major cause for concern, that and along the gimp mask it looks like I have to have fitted, all of my health issues starting to pile up and here’s me burying my head in the sand like an ostrich, I know life is fast approaching to kick me in my petite rear! It’s like I have at some point driven the car I’m travelling into a wall and have gotten unscratched out and gone looking for another vehicle to go do the same all over again just at a greater speed, (I feel as though I should be in the running for a Darwin award) so I sit here late on a Saturday night welcoming the darkness and before I head up the wooden hill to (stop breathing on a regular basis apparently) sleep, I thought I would let slip the dogs of war and get this out into the ether just to let you know Mr Grumpy is still in residence, but I am walking with all the speed I can muster towards a happier place (allegedly) and for the time being that’s all there is to say on the matter, until the next time ……….Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment