Thursday 14 January 2016

God Is Dead

Bile alert this isn't going to be a happy blog!

I'm not interested in celebrities, musicians and actors, I don't know them and although it may seem heartless, I really don't give a shit, their families can grieve for them, but not me I'm not upset for them I'm upset for all the good people I know are going through a mountain of crap day after day! I don't know them I don't travel in their circles, the people who I care about are the ones in my immediate circle, my wife my children my grandchildren and my friends, I'm sick of good people being hurt and being put through the mill, and if just one more person says "its gods plan" I will stab the fuckers ! My grandson was two you shitheads what was the plan there? my wife has been in pain since I met her yet she soldiers on with crap days and bad days there's not much that's good in there I can tell you, my best friend's are put through hell because she has a stroke at such a young age and he loves his wife enough to want to care, and the government roll the dice and laugh in there faces because they played by their rules and had the carpet pulled from underneath the at every opportunity.

In my anger I just want to go howl at the moon at the inability of the universe to play fair! why cant the killers and molesters and all the evil shits that are out there, why can't they be dealt the shit hand? why cant they suffer? why do there have to be victims and suffering? why do good honest people have to suffer? I'm sick of all the crap things happening to good people, I wish there was more I could to help I feel so helpless towards life, I feel helpless that I can't do more for my wife my friends or my grandson, did I mention he was two, god help god when I finally meet him we have some things to discuss, heap all the crap you want on me I will roll with the punches and take whatever I need to but why the fuck do good people have to suffer all the time?

I have to blog and blog now as I can feel the anger rising with the anger comes the negativity (go figure) as I get older I expect to be infirm I expect the ill health, but at least let some people have a chance at life, why do you have to hit people at such an early age, the negativity will bleed into my very soul over the next few days, I'm amazed at how people bend and flow with the universe and everything that goes with it, I do wish I could do more to help the people in my life, this hasn't been done for numbers this has been done for me and the need to vent, until the next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment