Sunday 31 May 2015

Not Responsible

Alright yes I am still alive, no I haven't been sectioned, I haven't spun out in a mid life crisis or any of the other queries that have been flung my way since the last post, believe it or not I have been trying to behave like an adult! yah go figure

The main reason I have kept a low profile (no I'm not a lazy bastard ) is I am attempting to go for a new job that will bring many much needed pennies into my account, while at the same time attempting to move up the slippery ladder that is known as work, the main problem/shock/issue etc etc is that everybody has been so supportive I have to a small degree gone off in a small paranoid direction, not major, quite minor, but all the same disturbing, at the same time I have also been swatting up and attempting to have a game plan, I know the way my company works I have a figure in mind for the salary and if they don't offer it well lets just say I could upset a few people who have supported me because I have no intention of haggling, that's the end of that conversation it will either die on the vine or come to fruition within the next couple of weeks, watch this space.

The rest of life is as always just spinning plates and trying to pay the bills when they arrive, if its not one thing its another, this year as always looks as though its going to be another hard year but we will just have to suck it up and get on with it (no you can't have a new car yet, my liver hasn't grown back yet) I will admit to missing a social life who knew getting old was as shit as this, however a wedding to look forward to next week with some familiar faces will be a welcome relief, but its the tee hee club I feel the need to reach out to, that is something that needs to be resolved quickly as that particular battery needs recharged, if I do get this new job the first six months will be manic, I won't get an opportunity to spend any hard earned cash.

I'm also trying to avoid peoples holiday snaps cos I need one bad! but will not be getting one for a while, a nice lottery win would be nice and helpful (wink wink) ah well life goes on, music has been a great saviour these last few weeks and damn its mainly old stuff late seventies early eighties does this mean that I am an old .............yeah lets not go there!

Lots of you have been messaging me asking what the issue was and that's nice to see that some people have indeed missed me, not everybody but some of you and as for the numbers lets just say they have done pretty damn well, hopefully a more even keel will be the order of the day as soon as my current predicament is resolved and lets not go any where near my health issues that's another blog for another day, so onwards and upwards don't let life grind you down because to be honest we would never win until the next time watch the skies for incoming..........Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment