Sunday 26 October 2014

You can't save me

I have been lower than a snake's belly since the last blog generally feeling sorry for little old me and wiped out, my get up and go got up and buggered off over the hill thataway! now when I say feeling sorry for myself not in the "the end is nigh" kind of sorry just tired! a couple of nightshifts in-between other shifts hasn't helped and a long run in to the last weeks holiday of the year means I need to man up and grow a set.

Maybe I have been going about this all wrong, I finally got to see a Dr regarding my diabetes, which although quite personal, it was really funny with me and the wife trading quotes from the TV series Dinner ladies backwards and forwards lifted my spirits (you had to be there) there wasn't good news but nothing bad either, it was exactly what I had expected, on another health issue note, my gimp mask keeps escaping on a night time (I take it off and switch it off while I'm still asleep) so I'm not feeling as energised as before and I think that that is the biggest contributing factor to my lethargy, ah well back to the hospital this week maybe they can shed some light on it!

Work is work and again I'm just not hitting my stride hopefully I can resolve all my issues this week and get motivated, it seems to be the thread that's running through my life at the moment, what can I say? I still need to find a hobby but there's nothing getting my attention, any helpful hints gratefully accepted and I did say "helpful", my writing has been ............just OK of late and although I have had a couple of ideas for blogs I didn't think that they were good enough.....alright..........but not up to scratch, I didn't just want to come across as a miserable .....again you get the picture, so I kept the proverbial powder dry and thought sod it I have to get something out there!

Again numbers have been off the charts for the older blogs, the new ones have been doing about the usual numbers so it's time I stepped it up a notch and try and do something with this thing called life, last night was awesome as we finally got to see the G & E out in the big bad world for the first time since February, and it was a good night, did we get up to mischief? of course not, but it was lovely to behave like adults, have a few beers and generally just chill, the time flew and we soon heading back to Gimpsville even though we had to avoid the cones of death as they attempted to take us to the other side of the moon, we beat the drum and made it back in record time.

A quick call to the American Embassy and then we chilled with the hell hound from Hades generally trying to sit in the wife's lap (he won't be able to do that for much longer) then today has been a lazy kind of day (no surprise there then) the new book although some of you don't believe me is done and completed but I keep stressing about how to use the new soft wear (go figure me with my reputation) so me and the wife will sit down and sort it out during my holiday (honest), and that's this one done just to prove that I'm alive and kicking, the title well I have gone back to playing the name game although quite a few knew that anyway, but the title is true you can't save me its only me that can do that, so as I attempt to pull up my socks as my 50th birthday approaches,  there needs to be a new me and that's in my hands not yours, as always thanks for the good vibes and comments, by all means keep spreading the disease, click like on links , share on farcebook and if this is the first time here go back and read some of the older blog's some of them have a streak of humour in them a mile wide! so until the next time watch the skies.....Incoming or as I like to say Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment