Sunday 19 October 2014

And now the waltz

Whoa did you feel that? the earth just tilted, yes it's me sat at the keyboard trying to be witty (if ever there was such a thing) trying to make sense of my life and all of the excitement that goes with it (NOT).

Work has taken over at the moment and every time I walk into a room all at work, all I get is the smell of fear, it's not pretty and I like to think that I have been quite an easy going guy, however as of today my contractor is nine weeks over from practical completion, something from day one they said they never would be, well I'm going to start busting peoples balls, why because people are going to start busting mine and well to be honest I'm pretty much sick of being Mr nice guy, do the job you are paid to do, I believe its called shit or get of the pot!

Music isn't even helping, not that I'm playing as much as I would like, but hey ho I have learnt that you don't actually get what you want, so as always lets just go with the flow and lets push the hatred all the way down into the pit of my stomach (no wonder I'm so fat) do I sound resentful? did my therapy course help me? who knows? who cares? I just want to get the next week out of the way, so I can become a more rounded person than what I have been, my sleep is all out of wack as well, I start with my bomber command mask on, but at some point in the night while I'm asleep I actually physically take the bloody thing off put it neatly in place and switch the thing off (WTF) I'm sure I will get a good old fashioned bollocking when I go back to the gimp mask clinic.

So am I unhappy? actually no I'm not, what I'm really unhappy about is that I'm not managing my time more efficiently, I'm disappointed that I haven't put pen to paper like I said I was going to, although I am quite happy with the numbers and Italy at the moment has become a real stronghold god knows why, so bear with me, I'm missing my friends and catching up with them is going to be my main order of the day, because I know that for a fact that all work and no play makes this particular bear into a raging grizzly it's not big and its not clever so you lot have stuck along for the ride so far! you're not  thinking of quitting on me just yet are you?

To be honest if I hadn't got this stream of bile onto the paper I probably would have just sat with my head in the fridge eating all the crap  that's in there, the thing that is tickling me though I am (supposedly) the master of my own destiny and yet I let everything else take over, go figure me a grown man hahahahaha trust me I'm fine just trying not to crash and burn that's all, so watch this space you never know what may come your way sooner or later (or much much later) and if you see my I will try and dance for you so that I don't just bulldozer past anybody I know, time is money or at least that what my contractor is going to find out tomorrow, until the next time keep spreading the disease, watch the skies incoming......Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment