Thursday 18 September 2014

Pages of old

For once I haven't been a misery, just busy, busy, busy! work has kept my nose to the grind stone far more than intended,so this will be short and sweet, but please expect incoming over the weekend with potentially two or three blogs in the mix.

What made me avoid blogging has been my inability to get the next book published Blurb who I use  have upgraded their software to be more user friendly.......erm not! after numerous attempts I was left licking my wounds looking for a blunt object to batter my laptop with, ho hum that's what you get when you are a luddite, don't worry I haven't given up I have just been contemplating where I have gone wrong (again), working up the courage to have another attempt, watch this space, honest the book is finished, it's just me being a dumbass!

Numbers have been strong for older blogs so that means you lot are spreading the disease, and that we have a number of new readers, I have some time off and the start of some cunning plans over the next few weeks, so I think I shall be a tad naughty!

I have embraced some new technology this week and surprised the wife by upgrading our phones that in itself has been an ordeal, so I will need some time to recover from the shock of having to work out what does what , slowly slowly catchee.................actually lose your mind, but I'm not going to let it beat me (just yet) today I have a few tasks (allegedly) to sort out and then I intend to play lots and lots of music, I have had my vegetarian breakfast (ok so there was no bacon in the house) but I intend to enjoy my time off.

Ok so that means today I have to assist (sort of0 in the looking after of our grand kids, but I will try and be a happy soul for them, as they really are full of life, so I feel as though I should get me and the wife a case of red bull, thankfully the youngest is assisting us, well it keeps her off the streets or college whatever they call it these days! so onwards and upwards just a little ditty to let you all know I'm alive and kicking listening to tunes getting ready to unleash an onslaught of blogs, so until later you behave and have fun........Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment