Saturday 1 March 2014

Deep Breathing Exercises

I feel the need to get this out there, just to say that I have actually done some writing this week, I had done some earlier, but it was so bad I nearly trashed the computer, no it wasn't dark or black it was just so CRAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

Work progressed just as badly as it seems to have for the last few weeks, its not work its me (go figure), although I have started my treatment life in general just seems flat, I'm not having much spark in the old six cylinders of life at the moment.

Last night was really crap as it appears that I was argumentative (me with my reputation) then I got stressed and then well the cheese slid right off my cracker, the rest of the night was really poop, chest pains and the ability to not actually breath I hate this getting old (and fat ) shit, a chest that feels like I'm deep sea diving with no suit on, I'm sure I'm painting an attractive picture, time to slam on the brakes.

On the news front it's been positively pants, a close work friend has been diagnosed  with a major life threatening disease and he has sank off the grid so although I am trying desperately to help, his issues have put my piddley issues well and truly in the shade, so the time is to give my head a shake and grow (yeah right) up next weekend can not come quick enough to fall into the arms of the Tee Hee Club and the shenanigans that might ensue, I might even take a ball for G to chase hahaha

So here's the plan one day at a time be happy and thank the world for giving me one more chance I know I need to get out of the rut and hopefully the nice doctor will indeed help, onwards and upwards short and sweet high ho lets go and all of that shite until next time .......Toodles!     

No comments:

Post a Comment